You owe the earliness of this post to the particular enthusiasm with which they greeted the sun this morning around 5:50.
Oh well. I suppose it's just as well I get an early start:
- Contact at least one temp agency, and schedule an interview. Held over once; don't let it be twice.
- Go to WIND meeting. They're good for me, and I should never have let myself get out of the habit.
- Review OmniFocus documentation, so I can start actually using the damned thing.
- Review my Dice alerts and craigslist, and apply for at least one job I find there.
- Make my work environment more workable, by closing at least seven of the nine browser windows I have open, and all but at most twelve of the roughly 200 tabs I have open, taking notes or bookmarking as needed.