What I need:
- Like the Apple, a single NAT served simultaneously to 100baseT (or would it be 1000 these days?) and 802.11
- WPA2 support
What I'd like:
- The ability to manage the NAT from the command line, preferably via a serial console
- The ability to map IP addresses to MACs, without being locked into only using computers whose MACs I've registered with the NAT
- The ability to run a second, open wireless NAT, along with
- The ability to choke how much bandwidth to the 'Net a given NAT can use.