- Carrying a crutch ~10 feet from my front foyer to the top of the front porch stairs
- Handing me the crutch and taking my walker when I get to the top of the stairs
- Taking my walker down the stairs
- Swapping walker for crutch when I get to the bottom of the stairs
- Carrying the crutch ~50 feet to my car
The point of this exercise is an appointment at my surgeons' office in Waltham at 08:45.
I will of course also want to arrange for someone to help me up the stairs when I get home. I hope to go to my office and do some errands after the appointment, so if someone's available for ten minutes between, say, 15:00 and 20:00, please let me know.